The Lincoln Logs Thermo-HomeŽ materials list
We start with super insulated walls built in our factory and then add one of the highest-quality, most complete packages in the industry. Here’s a complete list of what your Lincoln log home comes with.
- 2X6 Exterior Wall Framing @ 16" o.c. with 7/16 OSB sheathing applied.
- Standard Height 8' 1 1/4"
- One layer of 4" and one layer of 1 1/2" EPS (Expandable Polystyrene) insulation installed between the studs
- Log siding provided for all exterior walls
- 1x9 T&G provided for the inside of all exterior walls
- 4' Precut log corners provided for all panelized wall corners (Corners for dormers are optional)
- Loose shipped EPS provided for exposed gables & dormers in living areas
- Engineered blueprints
WINDOWS AND DOORS
- Insulated Fiberglass doors.
- Aluminum Clad Windows these are architectural grade windows and include with insulated glass, grills, screens, 5-9/16” extension jambs, with tan jamb liners, Lincoln® window sill, 5/4”x4” flat exterior casing trim, brown head flashing, Stack-n-Seal™ Sealant
- Aluminum Clad Sliding Patio Doors with insulated glass, dual weatherstripping, locksets, Stack-n-Seal™ Sealant, 5/4 x 4 flat exterior casing
- Aluminum Clad Swing Patio Doors with insulated glass, dual weatherstripping, locksets, Stack-n-Seal® Sealant, 5/4 x 4 flat exterior casing
- Velux® Skylights Laminated Tempered Low E Glass w/ STD flashing
- Windows and Doors are covered by Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
COMPLETE ROOF SYSTEM
- Roof Trusses and/or Rafters per design
- 5/8” x 4’ x 8’ OSB roof sheathing
- Roofers 30# felt
- Special membrane eaves/valley and/or metal flashing per design
- Owens-Corning Class A Fire Rated Fiberglass Roof Shingles –
- Oakridge®PRO 30T(roofing nails not provided)
- Manufacturer’s 30 Year Limited Warranty
- Ridge vent & cap shingles
- Roof drip edge (brown)
- Miscellaneous hardware/hangers/framing nails
- Gable rake framing & fascia
- Eaves fascia
- 1x6 T&G soffit
- Continuous vent strips, eave soffits only (brown)
- 2x4 and/or 2x6 interior wall framing - 16” O.C.
- (Studs, shoes, plates & headers, bearing and non-bearing walls)
OTHER STANDARD MATERIALS
- 2x6 and/or 2x4 gable studs (by design)
- Log siding, 7/16” OSB sheathing & house wrap for gable ends and dormers
- 3/4”x4’x8’ OSB floor decking for second floor w/adhesive
STANDARD MODELS WITH PORCHES INCLUDED (SEE DESIGN)
- Planed pine porch posts & carry beams
- Porch roof trusses or rafters, per design
- Roofing materials (as previously noted)
- 1x6 T&G for porch ceiling perimeter
- Hardware to assemble
- Cedar railing & balusters (5-1/2” O.C.)
- 2x6 cedar decking w/ screw fasteners
- Joists, per design
- Porch and deck support beams
- Posts from deck to footing “BY OTHERS”
- * UBC Region States currently include: SD, ND, AZ, CA, CO, ID, MT, NM, NV, OR, UT, WA, WY
- Gables and angled dormer walls are panelized
- Loose shipped high performance insulation is available as an option
- Lincoln Logs designs its homes within the guidelines and requirements of building codes appropriate to the area where construction is to occur.
- Lincoln Logs maintains the right to substitute materials of equal or greater value.